[DL] Re: Too much information?

It really, really depends on the players in the group
and striking a balance for their preferences. Each
group's different - in my email games, I'll typically
keep shopping and errands brief unless someone's got
something special in mind (a saloon gal who needs a
fancy dress, or a cowpuncher looking to impress
someone with his fancy saddle). At that point I'll ask
them to describe their ideal and will usually give it
to them, if they're in a big enough town to make the
request reasonable.

- Ivan
http://www.gamesgroove.com/ivan/DustAndBones/
http://www.gamesgroove.com/ivan/DogSoldiers/