RE: [DL] You DO need some steenking badges!

Ordered mine!

My wife thinks I'm some sort of geek or something.  So I pointed out that
it's not a tin star, it's all silvery and stuff.  Didn't seem to help my
case ;-)

But _I_ like it, so there!  Wonder if it'd be too much to use as a tie
tack...

Jeff Y.