Re: [DL] Suggestions on Adventures

> Any other suggestions?  Any that don't play well?
> Have any success stories or horror stories?
> Thanks in advance.

I use the Dime Novels as fillers when I don't have enough people to run
my normal game.

I've run Perditions Daughter and Night Train this way.  PD worked well
although the posse were pretty clueless, and NT I ran differently from
the book and it was a little bit too different from the usual, so it
didn't work as well (which is what happens when you want to make use of
the rules at the back of RVC2)

I've incorporated Forbidden God into my game with the full posse and it
worked well - what helped was one of the characters botched his guts
and ran, so I gave the player the baddy to run and he did a far better
job than I would have.  The others kept trying to persuade him to make
it easy for them - it didn't work.

I plan to use Adios Amigos as a back up in the future, and would
consider Skinwalkers and Worms as well, however I've used something
similar to Skinwalkers in my game already.  The Werewolf crossovers I
don't plan to use.  As fillers I would say the dime novels are
excellent and wouldn't say that any of them immediately struck me as
not playing well.  I would only incorporate a few into my actual game,
however the others are still good for side games.

Hope this helps.

Roy