Re: [DL] Suggestions on Adventures

Marshal Mike - as nadiv says, running your own adventures is probably the
best way to go. I've been collecting DL material since it first appeared and
have multiple ring binders full of material for adventures. If need be I can
scan through them and suggest a couple of themed adventures for you?!
Infact, an adventure we just finished this week (I've been GM'ing since DL
started - this was my FIRST ever game! :D  ) might be a good one to get your
teeth into. Not so much a horror one but certainly something to bring your
party together with.

Jay.

p.s. There used to be a whole load of decent DL sites out there with plenty
of adventures...what's the current state of play with DL sites these days?
Maybe I should resurrect my old adventure vault I was writing... :)