Re: [DL] any suggestions?

At 17:03 20.01.2003, Peter King wrote:
>The best advice I was ever given before running a game, go watch all and
>any spagetti westerns and listen to enrio morricone music.
>
>My personal favorite remains the outlaw josey wales.

Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Ok, I don't want to start another movie-thread. But if she is used to
Cyberpunk, she should have no problem in setting the mood - DL is just as
deadly and the characters have in either scenarios to deal with very
powerful enemies (Rail Barons as MegaCorps, anyone?).

Steer clear from Salt Lake City though. Those steampunk-background might
provoke some too Cyberpunkish characters or actions. If the players are
used to the world, it's a nice addition, but don't show 'em the big city in
the beginning.

Markus