Re: [DL] the Deadlandsuk yahoogroup (seanmike)

Hi Sean, I hold up my hand and say it was me, my aplogies for the inconvenience, you know I never realised that the deadlandsus bit looked that way, hope I can get it rectified, it doesn't sound right next to the picture of the marshals star,

Many thanks again

Peter King,
Moderator Of Deadlands UK & Manufactuer Of The Official Law Marshals Badge.