From: Sean Michael Whipkey [mailto:highway@cstone.net]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 6:23 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] the Deadlandsuk yahoogroup

I'd like to just put out a message to whomever subscribed me to that
mailing list...

That is A Bad Thing.  *NEVER* subscribe someone to a mailing list
without their permission.  That's a quick and easy way to lose your
mailing list and possibly your e-mail account.

I've already unsubscribed myself, but just be careful out there, mmmkay?

SeanMike

--
Runornir's ramblings are on http://www.daocpowergamers.com/
"It's time you learned eyes are a priviledge!"