RE: [DL] 2 Questions about Chips

Here's how I do it:  I've got a big posse (8 to 9 players!) and I decided
that there just weren't enough chips in the pot, so I doubled the number of
each standard color.  This also has the effect of diluting legend chips, but
that only affects the posse, not me (the marshal) ;-)

As marshal, I decided that I get to keep chips from session to session, but
not from adventure/story/yarn (whatever term you use) to the next.  So I
collect my chips and get them back next session, until the posse gets past
the current head-bad-guy. Then I toss whatever is left back into the pot.
By that time tho pretty much no chips are left on either side of the screen.

And I enforce the 10-chips limit on everybody -- players and myself.  Keeps
the max number of chips out of the pot to 80 or 90 for our group.  Yup, when
the pot's full there's lots of chips in there.  I got a big spitoon for our
fate pot.

HTH

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang