[DL] Badge arrived!

My badge arrived today!  And it looks, well, just like in the pictures! ;-)

Sorry, I'm gorging on chocolate chip cookies, I may be a little loopy.

I haven't even taken the round silvery goodness out of it's plastic baggie
yet, and I suddenly wondered, how durable is it?  It's shiney something
awful, and I'd hate to wear it all over town and rub any of the silver off.
Is it plated in anyway, or is the silver color more than skin deep?  I've
got some plainer tin stars pinned to my hat, but those are tin (or whatever
actual metal was involved) all the way thru and so can suffer some wear and
tear and a little scratching without overt harm.

I can put it up with the good cufflinks and only wear it on special
occasions (weddings and what not) and be quite happy about it, or I can pin
it to my cap with the other badges and wear it quite a bit more.

Thanks for any info,

Jeff Y.
Cookie overdosed marshal for the Dynamite Gang
and proud owner of a new Deadlands badge.