Re: [DL] Badge arrived! (with a question for Shane)

HOWDY!!!!

I just got my badge in today, too!!!!! (I also got the
anthology bundle at the awesome price of $20)
OH MY GAWD, this thing is absolutely beautiful!  It's
so absolutely gorgeous... so nice that I considered
pinning it onto my leather jacket (but didn't in the
end).

The price is SO right for an item like this.  I know
I'll definitely be sporting this at GenCon this year.
Btw, Shane, will we be seeing a Pinnacle booth this
year at GenCon and would you possibly be going?

Adios,

-Iron Marshal Mike
Another Proud owner of a Deadlands Marshal's Badge