[DL] Decisions Decisions: Stellar-Con or Techni-Con

Just wanting to know which would be the best to go to.  I live near
Charlotte, NC.  Stellar-Con is in High Point, NC.  And Techni-Con is in
Blacksburg, VA.  Here's the rub.  Being familiar with Techni-con and the
Blacksburg Area (Go Hokies), I know that I could probably find people who
want to run Deadlands.  However, Stellar-Con has a few better things going
for it.  More Guests and probably more of a lay out.  Though, not sure if it
has a Deadlands contingent there. Not sure how many here are going to
either.  Too bad that Techni-Con won't have a PegInc. representative since
it is in the backyard.  You know a chance to try out "Savage Worlds."
Anyway, hope I can make a decision before my reservations in Blacksburg are
irreversable.

C M Hylton