Re: [DL] GenCon questions: WAS Badge arrived! OT

Hi !
> > Like anyone cares, I'll be at Origins and
> > GenCon, booth-monkeying for Green Ronin.
> I care!  :-)  But since Indianapolis is much farther
> away than San Diego, my attendance has yet to be
> confirmed.

Haha, much farther. What can I say? But I promise - I`ll be there!!! I have
some beer to drink with some of you.

> I suppose I could FedEx sandwiches...
OK, I`ll send some by UPS from Poland. Without mustard ?

Piotr Ramel Korys
ramel1@poczta.wp.pl
One Rule to play the game, One Rule to remind them
One Die for all things and a Wild Die to bind them.
In Savage Worlds where the Players cry.  - Junior R. Talkin' (Clint Black)