Re: [DL] Quick Hits

Howdy!

Okay, quick question...
My game if finally getting off the ground again after
only two sessions and a month and a half hiatus.  Last
week, instead of jumping back into the game, we went
over rules again and we went through combat.
I hadn't done that before since I didn't figure my
game to be really combat heavy, but I knew it'd
eventually come up, so I decided to do it to make
things easier.

BUT, okay, here's the question (finally).  I tried out
the quick Marshal shortcuts for managing damage on
minor bad guys, or "thugs" as I call them. (7th
Sea/Legend of the 5 Rings terminology)
I know that wind just counts as damage on these
"mooks," as they've been called.  BUT, do you go ahead
and roll wind for them after they take damage?  I had
a close combat shootout in a saloon.  I went ahead and
rolled for wind for the "mooks," but more often than
not, that'd put them down after one shot.  Is that how
it's supposed to work or do I not roll for wind after
damage is taken?

Okay, I'll stop sounding like a goomer now...
Thanks in advance!

Adios,

Iron Marshal Mike