Re: [DL] Train questions

Well, the 6 page "Wasatch Willy's Guide to Locomotives" is done.  I sent a
question to Shane, asking if he would like to see it for consideration for
the Epitaph.  But I know that breaking into a publication without being
asked to submit is a hard row to hoe, so I am not expecting much.  As a
result I may be looking for a site/sites to add it to, as well as sending
it to this and the UK group.

It covers the cost, size and maintenance of train cars and locomotives.
Operating costs, speeds, traffic issues, and using the Rail Barons
tracks.  It also covers getting on and off a train, and using the "Hobo
Hiway" to move on a train.  It is Deadlands and Deadlands D20 compatible.
But, alas, no pictures yet.  I have some photos I am tempted to put through
an editor for conversion to pin lines... but I haven't had time to draw
anything.

I will wait to hear from Shane before I post it here, but if you have a
site that might want to host it let me know in private e-mail.

Thanks,
Bo Whitten