Re: [DL] Dinero question

> This is also a good reminder: you're supposed to specify the source of the
> money. That should make it much easier for both of you to determine how
> often he should be able to draw on those extra funds and how much he
should
> be getting.

I second this.  I have two players with Dinero.  One has a wealthy family
back east and can get money when she finds a bank or contacts her family.
The other is a shyster and gets it when he has time to see things in town.
You really need to base frequency on where the money comes from.

As a general thing, for the photographer with family back east I tend to
have a pool of money I add to once every 2 months.  When she finds a bank,
she can draw up to the total available.  She can also wire home to try and
get an advance on her Dinero.

The shyster just needs some time in town.  I don't allow him to draw more
than 1/month in any case, and he can't get extra when he is despirate.  So
far this works quite well.

Alex