[DL] hardback MH

> > > in
> > > >
> > > there was,  I'm not sure how common the hard back is anymore
> > >
> > > Dan
> >
> >I find it to be rare. I was lucky enough to find a copy at the Gencon
> >auction... right after I bought a soft cover.

[snip]

Really?  Weird.  There's like a half dozen of them for sale at the FNGS I go
to.  I'm sure most of them are used.  Ya think these books just kind of
"pool up" in areas around the country, waiting for someone to find them?
For instance, I recall seeing both Back East books at the FNGS last time I
was there.....

Jeff S