Re: [DL] Product Question

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 08:55  AM, Marshal Mike wrote:

> My Marshal's Handbook and the ones that I've seen in
> stores is softcover.  Most of the ones I've seen on
> Ebay are hardcover.
> I'll eventually get around to getting a hardcover
> version... lots more sturdy.

I thought -though I appear to have been wrong- that the Player's and
Marshalls were all hardcover. I definitely prefer them that way...
These are the core books, and as such tend to get referenced a LOT.

As a matter of fact, one goal of mine is to clean up a round my
apartment enough to free up a microwave cart for use as a
porta-bookshelf during games. I've gone from running in a store (where
hauling capacity was an issue) to playing at home and now the problem
is having sufficient space. Since I usually have a stack o' books at my
feet, having the core(s) in hardcover is a big help. I'm seriously
planning on putting some cash into a nice big table if I am stlll able
to buy a town house this year...

Anyway, having the core books as hardcovers is very useful.