Re: [DL] Product Question (Shane)

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 05:55  PM, PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
>> In a message dated 1/31/2003 5:36:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>> wangenstein@mad.scientist.com writes:
>> Hey, Shane, if this is true, does Pinnacle still have any hardcover
>> Player's books around? I got a hardcover Marshal's book last year,
>> and I'd like to make it a matched, hardcover set.
>> Thanks,
>> Derek D. Bass
>
> Nope. They've been gone for years. You *might* still find them in
> hobby shops that time forgot though. ;)
> Shane

I normally skip this kind of thing (especially since there's Smith and
Robards) but www.bargaingamers.com is drawing off the old stock of a
store that shut down that, I believe, had the hardcover versions.
Tell'em Brett sent you and they might save you a few bucks, especially
if you order some of their other stuff.