Re: [DL] Howdy folks...especially McGlothin

At 10:02 AM 1/31/2003, Ranger Harry Beachump wrote:
>Just wanted to say thanks for writing Dead Presidents! I started running
>it last game session and my group had a blast. I think this will be a
>building block to a great campaign.

         Thank you very much for your kind words. That was my "Alan
Smithee" book, as a sizable portion of what's between the covers is Shane's
work, so I can't really take credit for it.
         Glad you had fun in any event!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Mad Social Scientist & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_