Re: [DL] Chips and Bounty

--- Brett Dixon <balance@tubas.net> wrote:
> > Or the Marshall is...  We've had that situation
> > before.
>
> I was up to 19 chips at one point recently... All
> white or red. I ended up spending them like crazy
> because I didn' want to be hoarding them!

The last time that happened in our group...

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

-spoiler space-

WOW it's cool to do that as a player.  :-)

Anyway, the last time we had that chip problem the
Marshal ran "Trouble at Table Rock" as a solo module
for a character.  Apparently (he told me) the module
instructs the Marshal to chip "Big Rex", so chip he
did...  Took me FOREVER to drop that thing!

Marguerite