Re: [DL] A couple of Mad-Science Questions

Thanks, Marguerite

.....  About the Gizmo Blueprint time, that's what I thought it was.
It just seems unusual that it takes as long to develop the blueprints as
construction.
Especially when supposedly the design was Manitou inspired.
But! I'll go with it.
I was hoping maybe when they listed "1 - 4 Weeks" (for example)
that it was 1 Week for the Blueprint and 4 Weeks construction.

At least the Elixirs table in S&R lists the Research and Brew times
separately.

As far as failing to make the Constuction TN, sounds like a good idea.

Thanks
William Eric Watson