Re: [DL] Back on topic

> Any suggestions or helpful comments from people who
> have been through them (especially those who have run
> them).

So, for how long have you been holding on to that as an emergency topic shift? :-)

Some spoilers follow

The only thing I can think of is you have the wonderful opportunity to
foreshadow.  When the posse is moving from Perditions Daughter to Independence
Day, for example, throw in an encounter at a completely deserted rail stop, ala
Night Train.  That way, when they encounter their 2nd one (the first one in
Night Train), they'll be even more spooked.

--
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com