Re: [DL] Back on topic

> I'm tired of this whole dumbass bit. I just blocked
> his address and suggest all of you do the same.

Unfotunately, my webmail account doen'st have a block junk mail option :-(

> Now then. I am looking at running my group through a
> campaign consisting of the Dime Novels.
>
> Any suggestions or helpful comments from people who
> have been through them (especially those who have run
> them).

It's been a while, but we played Skinners and Perdition's Daughter yet.
I'll include some spoilers here....

Ok, I can't say much about Skinners (if that was the title - the one on the Riverboat with the whodunnit-adventure) since we blew it. The group just got hooked on the idea that the old indian was evil and from then on everything went downhill. the game session was so bad, that we shut down deadlands entirely for about a year.
Now Perdition's Daugthter was fun. Only one piece of advice: The players have to get a clue about the weakness of the witch - there's a hint about it in the story, but none in the actual adventure. That's a major flaw. Other then that, I found it to be a good one-shot adventure.

Markus