Re: [DL] Again, Apologies to all (John Vogel)

Well this explains why he wanted to get kicked off the
list instead of removing himself.

Nah, John stick around. It wasn't your fault.

Good luck dealing with the family situation.

Fred J.

--- mitch cohen <mitch_l_cohen@yahoo.com> wrote:
> As I stated in a previous message, this s**t flood
> was
> not of my doing.  To the best of my knowledge, a
> young
> relative of mine got my email address
> (velvetandiron)
> and password off my computer.  He then proceeded to
> flame everybody on every list I was a member of.
> Incidentally, this has now caused a family rift in
> addition to everything else, as the boy is denying
> it
> and his mother is sticking by him.
>
> This is not my style.
>
> I am a serious gamer, I have been published in one
> magazine, and with about half a dozen web articles.
> enjoy DL, and I enjoy the exchange with the people
> on
> this and other groups.  I do not want to lose this
> line of communication.  This should not be a problem
> again, as the password has been changed and is now
> locked up only in my memory.
>
> However, if this flame war has pissed everybody off
> sufficiently, just let me know, and I will bow out
> of
> the group.
>
> Sincerely,
> John Vogel
>
> --- "Bryan Campbell (Scooter)"
> <scooterinab@yahoo.ca>
> wrote:
> >
> > Thx Jay and Chris. That's all I needed to know.
> >
> >  Chris Beilby <christopherbeilby@cox.net> wrote:

=====
Fred Jandt
Freelance author, designer, guru
Moderator New Gamers Order mailing list
"Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be Evil."