Von: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] Im
Auftrag von mitch cohen
Gesendet: Montag, 10. März 2003 20:07
An: deadlands@gamerz.net
Betreff: [DL] Again, Apologies to all (John Vogel)

As I stated in a previous message, this s**t flood was
not of my doing.  To the best of my knowledge, a young
relative of mine got my email address (velvetandiron)
and password off my computer.  He then proceeded to
flame everybody on every list I was a member of.
Incidentally, this has now caused a family rift in
addition to everything else, as the boy is denying it
and his mother is sticking by him.

This is not my style.

I am a serious gamer, I have been published in one
magazine, and with about half a dozen web articles.  I
enjoy DL, and I enjoy the exchange with the people on
this and other groups.  I do not want to lose this
line of communication.  This should not be a problem
again, as the password has been changed and is now
locked up only in my memory.

However, if this flame war has pissed everybody off sufficiently, just
let me know, and I will bow out of the group.

Sincerely,
John Vogel

--- "Bryan Campbell (Scooter)" <scooterinab@yahoo.ca>