Re: [DL] Again, Apologies to all (John Vogel)

Thanks, I do appreciate this, but the problem was of
my own making.

I have (had) several email accounts on yahoo, and (out
of laziness) I wrote down the name of each one on a
3x5 card, with the password opposite.

What happened from there was obvious, though I don't
think it was done on my computer.

As I said, I have changed the password on this
account, so the situation should not recur.

John