Re: [DL] Goin' Bust

--- Chris Beilby <christopherbeilby@cox.net> wrote:

> [...]
For the record, though Adams says it in the musical,
that quote originated from Benjamin Franklin, who
uttered it during the time when the Continental
Congress was editing the Declaration (probably after
the bit about deep sea fishing rights).

=====
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.