[DL] Epitaph #4 Addendum

Now, for a bit of poetry....

Just kidding!

	For all you good folks who enjoyed the new Blood Magic Spells in Epitaph
#4, here's a cut sentence from John Goff's original manuscript about the
Twilight's Fall spell. Feel free to use it or not, Marshal:

Twilight's Fall
	The unnatural gloom causes any cowpokes making guts checks in the area of
effect to suffer a -1 penalty for each success and raise as well.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator, Mad Social Scientist & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_