Re: [DL] Need idea for Texas Ranger NPC

Make the ranger a blessed, instead of shoot or recruit, this adds the
option of "bring back to life". If the player has been powergameing as a
harrowed, being brough back to life, loseing all his harrowed powers, and
being stuck playing a normal charater rather then makeing up a new
munchkin would be a perfect punishment, on the other hand if he's playing
a decent guy the promise of being returned to life after working for the
rangers for a few years might just bring up some roleplaying opertunities
as the preacher/ranger exsplains that the player has to clean up his act
though good deeds and non-violent solutions before he qualifies for the
lazurus express.