Re: [DL] Need idea for Texas Ranger NPC

Title:
Players should proberly start to stop reading this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To sum up I really like som of the idaes that have comed up.
The kidnapping, well maybe it would work, with some other them the person. He is a lone bounty hunter, no famlie and no freinds, he is "Mean as a Rattler" and wouldent probely dont give a damn about anyone being missing.

The blessed, come back to life. It seems to easy, He is not in anyway a power player, but a good roleplayer, so it wouldent be a punishment for him.
The problem with him is that the others are getting more and more "nervaous" about him. Last time he did found out what to do to start regenerating, eat meat, but he thinks its human meat, since that was what he tried, and it worked. The dominion score is 1 to the player 9 to the manitou so basically he is fucked, unless something really big happens.

I like the idea with the TR encounter the group in a saloon have a small conversation with them, give him the offer, and lots of drinks. If he refuses then letting the bartender spike the last of the drinks with some memory loosing drugs, get up and then tries to take him down later.

But here we have the next problem. I have an idea that he can late in the evinging try with a "8* scope sight/night owl sight" magnum enforced rifel of some sort to get a clean 6-7 d10 dam to the head but here is my problem. what should prevent him from just soak it with faith chips? Should I just do it sometimes when he/the group is real low on chips? Or just do it more times untill the group maybe is getting tired to throw faith chips after him taking head shot 2-3 shots a week.

/J