[DL] Timeline (1877-1886)

First, the background (please feel free to give me any comments or
suggestions - I love to hear the opinions of the people on the list!)

I've been gradually piecing together a Deadlands campaign that is intended
to run for 10 years (game time, not real time) in the Weird West and then be
followed by a Hell on Earth campaign with "flashback" ties to the original
game.

Essentially, I'll be collecting and making spare copies of posse characters
at various points in the campaign, then when I kick off HOE it will begin
with the players going through several of the scenarios from the original
campaign again, only this time Stone's come back and is pegging off a hero
each scenario, altering the outcome of each adventure.

Before you ask, it's not intended to be "fair", it's intended to A:  let the
posse know first hand what happened that brought about HOE in spite of their
efforts, and B:  make them reeeaaallly mad about the state of affairs in
HOE.  :-D

At any rate, what I was wondering is if anyone could point me in the
direction of a timeline of real world or Weird West events between 1877 and
1886, the time frame I have in mind for the Weird West campaign.

much obliged, pardners,

Mac