From: "Jeff Shoffner" <shoffner@esper.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Subject: [DL] Fudging
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:32:53 -0500

Way off topic, but I have an idea to solve the pro-fudge v. anti-fudge
debate.  For those of you that just want to hang around some friends, kill
some monsters, steal the loot, and backstab galore, I recommend buying a
copy of Munchkins or Star Munchkins and have at it.  Where else can you
possibly encounter Frank the Tank and pray your
laser-laser-bobaser-banana-fanna-fo-faser is enough to do the job? :-)
Hmmmm, I wonder if Steve Jackson and Shane could be talked into doing a DL
Munchkins?

(dream sequence)  "Okay, you draw a level 25 Stone. Normal weapons bonuses
do not apply, all sidekicks run away in fear, and if you fail to run away,
the "bad stuff" is you get drilled in the head and you are SOOOoooooo dead.
All other players gain a level just to mock you."

Jeff S