RE: [DL] A History Question (Sort of)

<SNIP>

> My question (and yes, it is a bit picayune) those
> members of the party who have any political loyalties
> at all are a Union Cavalry private and officer.
> Crockett, etc., were, of course, Southerners.
>
> Would these guys be likely to back a Union force?  I
> know they all died before the Civil War, but I'd like
> to get some thoughts on this.

Well, I guess the public consensus on these guys would lean more to "good"
vs. "evil".  Yes, they'd likely be loyal to the South's cause of State
Rights, but in the face of Evil like Stone, they'd likely work with
righteous heroes like your posse...

Darkechilde
darkechilde@charter.net

The next best thing to playin' and winnin' is playin' and losin'.
--Alison Krauss & Union Station "The Lucky One"