Re: [DL] A History Question (Sort of)

I think they wouldn't even be aware of the current political situation.
They've been dead for a few years now and would likly be out of the loop
or at least a little confused as to whats REALLY going on. The may just
think Stone is an attacking soldier and the heroes are just fellow
american soldiers, CSA or USA would make little difference, there all
Americans. However if you have mexican in the posse... that might make
things difficult.

Dave