Re: [DL] Hucksters (kinda long, but there's and Edge)

I agree that shootists would have a hard time learning hexes from either book unless they had a high academia occult in which case they might know of the code, but from my understanding the same code is used by sitgreaves as is used by hoyle. The type of book wouldn't matter if it were a letter code because it be things like an A would be a B ,or the word get would be hex, ect.

Chaos, disorder, distruction...My work here is done.