RE: [DL] Your Opinions, An Opinion On A Previous Idea

Always on the look out for more CDs to set the mood.
I'd by this based on what I've heard, the sound
effects are ok provided they match what's going on in
game. My particular favourite is the Indian track.

At 08:22 PM 3/17/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone,  You all remember a while back I
suggested a potential follow
>up CD for weird wallins? Well, it may be a reality, a
demo cd has been
>posted to shane with sample tracks on a proposed new
cd. All fully surround
>sound and composed and recorded by MG Music. thought
you guys might like to
>hear the demo cd so I borrowed some webspace and sent
it up.
>http://www.theladyelizabeth.co.uk/deadlands/ please
down load this before
>listening and save our hosts bandwidth. Let's hear
yer comments folks.

>Peter King,
>& Manufactuer Of The Official Law Marshals Badge.
>Come along and stay a while.
>With Yahoo! Mail you can get a bigger mailbox --
choose a size that fits
>your needs

with
	unsubscribe deadlands@gamerz.net