Re: [DL] DL Historical Question: General Custer

> Perhaps I need a history lesson here, but unless I'm remembering wrong,
> in our own world General Custer died in the battle of Little Big Horn.
> How did he survive in the world of Deadlands?  I've combed the
> Marshall's sections of Quick and the Dead and TOT, and I can't seem to
> find the answer.  (Of course, the answer could simply be that I'm
> remembering incorrectly, but if not, then it's been something that's
> been bugging me for a while now and I'm dying to know what occurred).

If I remember correctly, they let him live as a message to the white man to
stop attacking the Sioux. This did, of course, fail in Custer's case as all
it did was make him even madder and hungry for revenge.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times