Re: [DL] Great Find at local B&N

On Monday, March 24, 2003, at 12:39  AM, bruce boragine wrote:

> it's shown at barnes and noble .com for $17.95.. looks like you got a
> great
> price..

Yeah... I would have been interested in a more 'story' themed text, but
there's still a lot, and it covers a wide range of cultures and
times... Some very interesting possibilities.

I thought the group might be interested.. Hopefully after the 1st of
the month they will still have the bargain-priced Civil War map book
(Did I mention I was a cartography freak?) and a couple of other
history-related books I saw. Possibly because of current events,
there's a number of coffee-table and similar books on the various wars
and conflicts of the last few centuries.