Re: [DL] general rules questions

On Monday, March 24, 2003, at 04:45  AM, Reemull wrote:

>>> I'd say 1 yard is approximately half an inch assuming 25mm minis.
>>
>> i'm using the DL cardboard cowboys, are they 25mm?
> Don't know I don't have any Cardstock cowboys - I went for the minis.
> I printed out the free set that were given at the back of the Last Stop
> adventure and they measure 25mm/1inch high.  So I would assume that
> they were 25mm.

I think the CC sets are at least 'close enough' to 25mm. They certainly
aren't 15mm or 6mm...

> PS The minis are actually 28mm - however the 25mm makes it far easier
> for calculating the scale.

It doesn't help that we have a lot of people whoa re most used to GW's
'Heroic Scale' intentionally wrong proportions and slight but important
size boosts.

(Of course, the latest Terminator redesigns for WH40k actually have
them in a vaguely anatomically possible position.)