Re: [DL] Big news?

> It isn't the limited edition "Girls of Wierd West" swimsuit catalog?

You know... thats not a bad idea.... Mina Devlin, Violet Esperenza, "Bad
Luck" Betty McGrew, "Walks Among Men" Annalee LaBelle, Red Pedals Su....
along with the archetypes

and you could do the other settings too

Jo, Joan, Barbi Brin, and Sam in HoE

and

Debbi Dallas, Vanessa Hellstromme, Martool.... Okay, maybe not Martool.

And to be fair to our female Deadlands fans, you can do some pin up
pictures of the Deadlands hunks. Ronan, Cole Ballad, David Ross, Roth,
Velvet Van Helter, etc.

It's more humorous to joke about really than to do it.... all though I
know some artists that may be interested in tackling that challenge.... I
know a wonderful artist and Deadlands player that has done several pin up
pictures of her characters "Coyote" as well as a series of pinup pictures
off all of the standard D&D races. Great art, but I don't think the world
was meant to see Dwarven woman and Orcish babes in Bikinis.... *shudder*

Dave

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com