RE: [DL] Big news?

Actually, I've got an old Marvel Swimsuit magazine that they
published...jeez, must be ten years ago now.  Anyway, it's really cool.  All
the characters go to Rawanda (sp? - Black Panther's country), for a
vacation.  They play in and model suits that fit their motiff - very cool.
Some were really creative - Ghost Rider, for example...

Anyway, I'd love to see a Deadlands/etc. magazine like that.  It'd be a
riot!

Hank Ketchum in a unionsuit swimsuit, with gun butts and knife grips
stickin' out of every hole in the suit...

Darkechilde
darkechilde@charter.net

Standin' on the gallows with my head in the noose,
any minute now I'm expectin' all Hell to break loose.
People are crazy and times are strange.
I'm locked in tight and I'm outta range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
--Bob Dylan "Things Have Changed"