From: cnc80@shaw.ca [mailto:cnc80@shaw.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 20:41
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] d20 spells, metamagic feats, and magic item creation

I was wondering

For those people who play deadlands d20, how do you handle metamagic feats?

I was thinking of simply bumping up the casting factor of the spell
used, but they do seem overpowered and don't quite fit the feeling.

Also item creation feats really don't fit the environment, but I have a
player who is whining about not having these available.

Any opinons?