Mini size "Standards" was: Re: [DL] general rules questions

>As a reminder, the size of a miniature (be it 25mm, 28mm, 30mm and so on) is

That's *one* version of the "standard"
Other companies claim that it is to the top of the head.
This is, unfortunately, one of the biggest frustrations of the minis hobby, INMSHO (no ISO, ASM, etc. standards!)

This is *especially* troublesome for me, as I tend to be a *bit* anal about scale.
Some would argue that different people are different heights and I can buy of on that argument, but it is the Girth of the different minis that throw you off, as well.

For example, Old Glory ACW figures are only slightly shorter than their GRW brethren, but about half as thick in just about width or girth.

Patrick