Re: [DL] minis usage

> on what do you place your minis?  a gridded battlemat, no grid and
> use a
> measuring device, or just eyeball the movement distance.

we usually eyeball it, but sometimes we use a playing card as a messuring
devices, saying that each length is 5 yards. we only do that when we have
a battle in an open area and there isn't anyother scale to worry about.

> also, how often do you use minis in a night?  to represent battles
> in
> between which you turn to verbal descriptions of what's going on?
> or
> constantly.

We use minis to figure out where everyone is during battle and any time
there's a map on the table, the minis are there too. Helps give us
reminders to avoid these kind of situations...
Marshal "You are attacked by 12 Walkin' Dead"
Lost Player "Do I see that happening?"
Marshal "No,you're not there. you're by the Saloon."
Lost Player "Cool! I get drunk!"

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com