RE: [DL] minis usage

We've got no room for mini's.  We use a whiteboard with a grid and draw
letters for people/critters.  We put the PCs letters across the bottom to
show marching order.

If/when we move into bigger digs, we'll use lots of paper mini's and setup
our complex battles, or non-battle scenes if it's complex and there's a
request for the setup.

Jeff Y.