RE: [DL] minis usage

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of rrj
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 12:28 PM
To: deadlands-digest@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] minis usage

hi again, more questions :) more like a survey really.

on what do you place your minis?  a gridded battlemat, no grid and use a
measuring device, or just eyeball the movement distance.

also, how often do you use minis in a night?  to represent battles in
between which you turn to verbal descriptions of what's going on?  or
constantly.

<<Snip>>

We use a 1" square grid Chessex matt for interiors, 1" hex for exteriors. I
use Vis a Vis pens to draw any interesting terrain features and either
Cardstock Cowboys or pewter minis to represent characters & critters. I've
got an old Grenadier Gunslingers set along with plenty of Foundry pieces to
supplement my official Deadlands minis. Truth be told, I also use lots o'
Reaper minis too on account I work for 'em.

Regards,

--
Joseph C. Wolf
Line Developer, Dark Heaven Legends d20