Re: [DL] Re: [Deadlands uk] Re: Deadlands Big Sale

Wish I had the funds to join in but being an unemployed graphic designer
pays...well...nothing ;>  Congrats on the efficacy of your sale and thank
you again for the PDF.  Took me two days to print it out without a duplexer
on my printer but at least I have a copy now.