Re: [DL] Free Paper Minis! Good Stuff!

At 09:09 AM 03/28/03 -0800, John Vogel wrote:
>Those of you who play DL using Shane's cardboard
>heroes will be able to use these, as they are roughly
>the same scale.

Not to be a jerk, but Cardboard Heroes is a trademark of Steve Jackson
Games, and should not be used as a generic term. That's why the
Deadlands version is called Cardstock Cowboys.

--
For two solid weeks I refused to come to the door or answer the phone
while I was reading Don Quixote; based on the quality of the visits and