[DL] MEG doing Deadlands (PEG)

1)Is Mystic Eye Games going to pick up all Deadlands settings, or just
stick with Deadlands: Europe and expansions along that theme.

2) if yes to the above (MEG is doing ALL of Deadlands) is the new LC
Companion going to be through them or will it be the last DL book through
PEG directly?

3) Will Epitaphs still be run by PEG or will those go into MEG hands as
well?

4) Since your focus will be on SW for a while, does that mean we can stop
bugging you about hte books we want written/to write and we start bugging
MEG? (such as D20 class books for HoE, if they pick that up too, and a
Banshee Bestiary)

Dave

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com