Re: [DL] [d20]Getting Rowdy for Dummies

Thanks to everyone for their help. I ended up revising my "buy" list to
consist of the core d20 book, Lone Stars, and all the "Way" books except
"Way of the Dead". Oh, and I got Cartoon Action Hour too. :D

Once I've taken a look at the Rowdy class in the corebook, I might try
writing up something. I've got a lot of material to draw on in my movie
collection, though I'm not really good at converting cinematic stuff into
balanced game mechanics. All that math, yucky.

I think I could have fun with this class. It's the most promising class I've
seen since the Daring Fool prestige class in "Swashbuckling Adventures".

Mr. Rowdy